U.N. 250 is a slightly alkaline cleaner used for the removal of organic dirt on all plastic surfaces in industry, in the office and in the home. Simply spray on and wipe off: U.N. 250 is highly successful when used on plastic boats. U.N. 250 even dislodges yellow nicotine staining on plastic-coated roof liners, and is safe for use in kitchens.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
• plastic-coated surfaces, kitchens, tables, shelving, boats, etc.
• plastic-coated roof liners, fittings, tarpaulins, etc.
HOW TO USE
• simply spray on and wash off, wash and rinse
• manual application for larger areas
- does not irritate
- kind to skin
- ideal for all surfaces
- economical because fast-acting and highly miscible with water
- The detergents used comply with (EC) Regulation No 648/2004 on detergents and are very biodegradable.
- U.N. 250 contains no halogen compounds or heavy metals and is AOX-free.
- 35 kg canister