The STARALIN U.N. 402 façade and lorry-wash tile cleaner is a high-quality, hydrofluoric-acid containing concentrate. Simply spray on, leave to take effect for a while and rinse off. The surface will look as clean as new. STARALIN U.N. 402 is also ideal for pre-treating untreated aluminium prior to painting and the removal of unsightly signs of oxidisation on aluminium dumper trucks.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Stone and clinker facades.
- Tiles in lorry wash bays resistant to hydrofluoric acid.
- Pre-treatment of untreated aluminium prior to painting.
- Cleaning of highly weathered aluminium parts. (aluminium dumper trucks)
HOW TO USE
- Spray on using the “Jumbo” sprayer, leave to take effect briefly and blast off with an HP jet washer.
- Apply manually, allow to work and rinse off.
- U.N. 402 attacks glass surfaces.
- U.N. 402 almost always means you do not have to use mechanical support.
- U.N. 402 allows formation of a water-impermeable layer on clinker facades.
- Facades look as if they have just been laid.
- Highly weathered aluminium parts shine like new.
- The detergents used comply with (EC) Regulation No 648/2004 on detergents and are very biodegradable.
- U.N. 402 contains no halogen compounds or heavy metals and is AOX-free.
- Neutralises, bears no risks if used in water-treatment plants.
- 33 kg canister