U.N. 500 car bodywork protector is a highly concentrated product designed to open up the film of water after washing and so preserve paintwork and chrome. Water immediately drips off to give the bodywork a permanent gleam. U.N. 500 is excellent for use in automatic vehicle wash bays..
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Drying aid, hot wax or cold wax in automatic vehicle wash-bays
- After manual wash
HOW TO USE
- in wash-bays in line with system instructions
- spray on manually, then rinse with water
- U.N. 500 leaves behind no smears or film on windscreens.
- If used properly, highly economical and extremely cost effective.
- For a permanent gleam.
- U.N. 500 contains no free hydrocarbons.
- Optimum vehicle drying.
- U.N. 500 meets the strict requirements of DEKRA, the German vehicle inspections body.
- U.N. 500 is licensed for use in Daimler-Chrysler workshops.
- The detergents used comply with (EC) Regulation No 648/2004 on detergents and are very biodegradable.
- U.N. 500 contains no halogen compounds or heavy metals and is AOX-free.
- Contains no free hydrocarbons.
- 33 kg canister