U.N. 777 is a acidic cleaner intended for the removal of heavy rust and oxidised layers on metals. Simple to use – hubcaps and bumpers look shiny and new once more!
U.N. 777 also tackles tough lime-scale deposits and adds new shine to vehicle wash systems (walls). U.N. 777 is also successful for cleaning galvanized refuse containers.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Removal of rust and oxidisation on metals.
- Lime-scale removal on gantry-style car washes and walls.
HOW TO USE
- Spray on with the “Jumbo” sprayer, leave to take effect then wash off with the high-pressure jet washer
- apply, work by hand, rinse
- shiny surfaces with little effort
- amazing speed, spray on, leave to act for a moment, hose off
- U.N. 777 largely neutralised by the cleaning process
- The detergents used comply with (EC) Regulation No 648/2004 on detergents and are very biodegradable.
- U.N. 777 contains no halogen compounds or heavy metals and is AOX-free.
- 35 kg canister